Media & IP law in Italy
Every business entity needs to benefit from expertise in media & IP Law in Italy, which sets the legal basis for the creation of a profitable business brand and an effective marketing strategy for people that want to invest in Italy. The conclusion of a profitable licensing transaction and the negotiation of a good deal with a radio station that will advertise your business are but two examples illustrating how vital it is to benefit from our in-depth knowledge in media & IP Law in Italy.
The expertise of our Italian and foreign-qualified lawyers in the field of Media & IP Law includes:
- Brand Management/Trade Mark Filing;
- Data privacy;
- Defamation/Reputation Management;
- IP Exploitation and Licensing;
- Litigation (IP Rights Protection);
- E-Commerce and Online Contracts;
- Consumer Contracts;
- Software and IT Contracts (e.g., cloud services agreements)
- Contracts with media outlets selling advertising space (radio and TV stations, newspapers) and media shops.
Sectors in which we are particularly active include:
- Content distribution;
- Film and TV;
- Online Retail;
- Technology and
The contents of this page should not be taken as an authoritative statement of Italian law and practice. Neither the author nor the publisher are responsible for the results of actions taken on the basis of information contained in this summary, nor for any errors or omissions. This text is not intended to render legal, accounting or tax advice. Readers are encouraged to seek professional advice concerning specific matters before making any decision.